A Tarot consultation is a practical way of reviewing and gaining valuable insights into your current situation, your motivations and those of others involved; revealing options, maximising your choices for the way ahead; preparing you to make the decisions and take the action you need to implement change. Most people come to me for an hour reading; I also offer a unique, personalised 90-minute mini-workshop reading based on ‘Tarot and the Wheel of Life’, which enables you to go more deeply into your circumstances and start developing your plans and actions to take you further. A 30 minute reading is ideal when time is limited, or for phone consultations with me.
Whether a half or full hour, your tarot reading is tailored to your query. The half hour option can give a quick overview of the upcoming months, or it can focus on a question you bring. The full hour appointment goes into greater depth, for either a general exploration or to examine deeply a particular matter.
(Image: painting by Jehan Georges)
What Happens in a Reading
- If you have come with a specific question, it’s helpful to discuss it when you arrive, before I draw any cards. Otherwise, I’ll assume you want a general reading looking at where you are now and what issues may arise in the coming months. I’ll always ask if you need more clarification.
- I’ll then shuffle the cards and ask you to cut them, before you select the appropriate number for the reading.
- I’ll then lay out the cards on the table in one of the traditional patterns, such as ‘Celtic Cross’, or a personalised pattern based on your query.
- I’ll then interpret the overall situation from the meanings of the cards, their positions in the layout, and their relationships to one another. I’ll be ‘telling you the story’ as I see it. You can ask me any questions you like for further clarification and I can speak in greater depth about these points, especially in a one hour reading, often drawing further cards for more detail.
- I’ll discuss with you what strategies and positive action you can take in your life over the coming months, and will end with a quick summary and overview of the reading.
For those, like me, who want to go more deeply into other areas, such as spiritual self-development, the Tarot is supremely useful for self-study; assisting in revealing aspects of your inner self, helping you to connect to your higher purpose, or to follow a specific spiritual path. I can help you explore the richness that the Tarot offers here.
Who comes to me for a Tarot reading?
My clients are representative of society as a whole, with all professions, careers and backgrounds covered – and those with a general interest and an enquiring mind. I’ve been proud and pleased to read for and help a wide range of people including:
Journalists; International property developer; Education consultant; City Finance Director; Barristers and Solicitors; Barista and Bar staff; Musicians – Rock and Classical; Dentist; Hospital Administrator; Senior Civil Servant, Whitehall; Fashion Boutique owner; International Interior Design Consultant; Employment lawyer; Estate Agent; Retired PA; Personal Carer; University students; Psychologist and Lecturer; Local Government officers; Sales Manager; Owner of local Garage Business; Teachers; Hospitality Manager; Fine Artist; Holistic Therapists; Fashion Stylist; Social Worker; Education Services Administrator; Research Scientist; Accountants; Financial Services Consultant; Retail Assistants; Jeweller; Online Marketing consultant; City Trader; Market Trader; Building contractor……and many more.
Who comes to me for a Tarot reading? People just like you! I look forward to meeting you soon. Call or text me on 07954 519093, email email@example.com